There are a number of steps you will need to follow in order to apply for a Certificate IV / Diploma Course. Follow the steps below to effectively apply to begin your training for a life of significance.
Step 1: Check you meet the entry requirements
Students wanting to gain entry to the Certificate IV/Diploma Courses, need to meet the following:
- A definite salvation experience
- A conviction that there is a call of God on their life
- A minimum entry age of 18
- A satisfactory Pastoral reference (on the Pastoral Reference Form provided)
- An assessment by the College that the applicant is likely to successfully complete the course
- Be proficient in written and spoken English. Students for whom English is a second language should demonstrate their English language skills with an IELTS result of and average of 5.5 on the general text.
Step 2: Choose the semester in which you wish to study
ICCollege has 4 intakes: January , Apr, July and Dec. You can enrol for either one. Have a look at our timetable (Dates & Fees) for specific information regarding dates.
Step 3: Check your VISA requirements (International Students only)
Students who are travelling from overseas (excluding New Zealand) are required to obtain a Student Visa. Visa conditions include satisfactory academic performance and attendance. When applying for visas, note that CRICOS codes for either the Vocational Courses listed under Course Information.
It is also a requirement that you have sufficient funds in order to support yourself while you are studying.
Contact the Australian Embassy in your country for further details.
Step 4: Choose your course
You can choose to study ONE of the following courses:
- 1 Year: Certificate IV in Multicultural Ministry (10463NAT)
- 2 Years: Diploma in Multicultural Ministry (10464NAT)
Step 5: Apply
Download an application form here, print it out for completion and then submit it by the folliwing methods:
- By Mail:
International Christian College
P.O Box 3454
Brisbane QLD 4051
- By Fax – +61 7 3257 1869
- By Email – Scan your documents including proof of payment of Application Fee and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also ensure that you include any supporting documents and photographs as outlined on the Application Form.